RayTalk Industries supplies several services specified for several categories of users: Distributors, Resellers, System Integrators, Installers, Public Administration and Police, ISP, WISP, TELCO Operators or simple visitors.
By the registration and the getting of personal account RayTalk will provide you an level to access to the site contents of your interest.
For us it is important to receive the registration forms fully compiled in order to quicken the work of those which will contact you. In this way you will help us to improve the RayTalk’s service quality.
1st level Account, visitor access
The visitor account allows access to all active areas on the web site and downloads of the products’ datasheets and of the informative material. Moreover the visitor can apply for technical support filling in online the RMA form.
In order to obtain 1st Level Account it is necessary to:
- fill in carefully the Register form in all its parts accepting the personal data treatment (otherwise we cannot treat your data and provide you with an account).
- follow the instructions.
2nd Level Account, sales access
This sales account allows access to the Product Catalogue, download of the informative material, access to the restricted Official Price List and to all areas of technical support.
The purchase of the RayTalk’s products and/or services is restricted to:
- Installation and/or design companies working in the networking and/or telecommunication field
- Resellers/installers of related products and/or services
- WISP operators
- TELCO operators
In order to obtain 2nd Level Account it is necessary to:
- fill in carefully the Register Form in all its parts, accepting the personal data treatment (otherwise we cannot treat your data and provide you with an account).
- send a copy of the Chamber of Comers Registration of your Company
>FAX +378 0549-900890
> E-Mail: email@example.com
If you have already send the registration document of the Camber of Comers you can apply for a 2nd Level Account directly contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling your contact person to + 378 0549 901170.